Tuesday 9 December 2014

Christmas Cards on the Silhouette

Again, I am mad at myself for my photography skills, I am stuggling to get good pictures of my work! 

Anyhow, I have been busy making cards with the Silhouette.  The great thing about buying cutting files is that you can mix match and edit them to siut your purpose.  Here I have taken a great Tea Light Box card and HunkyDory Christmas card and toppers to make some quick cards.  I edited the design to just make the box, then attached the card to the back.
I've used the same tea light box to create the following two cards, with a polar bear card cutting file and a silhouette scene of Bethlehem from this card.


This is one of my favourite cards I've made so far on the Silhouette.  It's a shadow box card and you can find the file here
.

No comments:

Post a Comment