Friday 20 February 2015

Tea Time - Free 3-Step Card!

I've made this card with this month's free papers over at Club Inspire.  I distressed them with a little Old Paper Distress Ink.  I also used a Sentimentals stamp for the focus point.

The pearls came free with a magazine, I strung them up as a nice alternative to ribbon.

I printed off the teacup and saucer multiple times to make the stack of cups.  I also coated this with Spray 'n' Shine, but it doesn't show up in the photo :(

I need to work on my photography, but it's getting a bit better with practice....





The base card including the mat and layers is a cutting file I've made on the Silhouette.  You can download it on the right, it's a .studio file.  I've always loved making this type of card, but struggled to accurately cut the mat and layers with a ruler and knife.  Problem solved :)

There are a few of these templates available for free on the internet, if you haven't got a Silhouette.

2 comments: