Tuesday 5 May 2015

Tiddly Inks Design Team - Wedding Belle




I'm very pleased to show you my first Tiddly Ink Design Team card.  There's two new stamps this Tuesday over at Tiddly Inks - this one's Wedding Belle and there's also Love You Mostest.another gorgeous romantic stamp perfect for weddings, engagements or any other cute project you want!

I coloured Wedding Belle with my Spectrum Noir pencils.  I used Blushing Bride and Smokey Slate cardstock, ribbon and ink from Stampin Up for my embellishments.  The background stamp is also Stampin Up - Flowering Flourishes.   The heart and congratulations dies are from Tattered Lace and the little labels are sizzix.  The circle dies are my trusty Spellbinders.  

I can't find the full list of the pencils I used, but here's a few 

girl skin :4,6,9, 89  hair 107, 108, 11, 52 white.
greys : 113, 114 118
The dress is white and ivory, but I also used green 56 to tone down the pink. 

The pencil colouring isn't something I normally do, but I just *had* to colour her on pink cardstock lol!  I enjoyed doing it, so I am definitely considering taking some pencil classes from the lovely Alyce over at Kit and Clowder.

No comments:

Post a Comment