Friday 19 June 2015

I will Owl-ways love you.


Wryn - Owl Will Always Love You
Here's this weeks make with the GORGEOUS newly released Wryn, I have been waiting for ages to post this for you xx.  I've used the lovely Docrafts Owl Folk papers and embellishments, such good value for money and widely available in the UK.  I've coloured her with Copics and Promarkers to match :)

3-step Card 

I used my Silhouette .studio3 file to cut the 3-step insert.  I designed it myself, which is good news as it means you can download it for free using the link on the right.  The insert is cut using Spellbinders scalloped ovals.

Happy Crafting, everyone!! Enjoy xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kate thanks for your lovely comment on my card, have joined as a new follower too and thanks for some of the Silhouette files, when used do you want a link directed back here to your blog.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely!!! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card! Thanks sharing the file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie, I would love a link back here, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kate! I'm your follower now!! :-)

    ReplyDelete